Each year, the Walpole Girls Softball Association is proud to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have matured through our youth softball program.
- Must be a senior graduating this Spring
- Can attend a school other than Walpole High School
- Must have been registered in our youth program for at least four (4) years
Write an essay describing each of the following (in any order):
- How you have given back to the youth league since you graduated from the program
- The positive influence that softball has had on your high school experience
- How softball has helped prepare and shape you for your future endeavors
All essay submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Names are removed from all submissions before being reviewed and voted on by the WGSA Board of Directors.